Wednesday, December 2, 2009

News!

I've got two super exciting bits of news to share concerning Shadow Hills.

1. Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, the amazing writers behind the (even more amazing) book, Beautiful Creatures, gave a great interview on the Page Turners' blog. I love all of their interviews---as I can always use more insight into the minds of the authors that wrote one of the best books I've read this year---but I'm especially partial to this one as Shadow Hills gets a mention! I'm so thrilled. Read it here so that you, too, can be (almost) as thrilled as I am.

2. Even though the majority of the ARCs of Shadow Hills aren't going out until sometime around March, you can win one in this contest, while also supporting a very worthy cause. Thanks so much to Vania from Reverie Book Reviews, Kristi from The Story Siren, and Kami & Margaret for getting me involved in this!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your support!!! You rock x11110000000000000000000000!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one amazing contest!! Mundie Moms is looking forward to your book coming out next year.

    ReplyDelete